Friday, January 11, 2008

The Post Holiday Knitting Blues...

This past Christmas I think I may have been insane. And when I say that, it is due to the fact that I chose to try and knit a gift for every significant family member. I made two felted purses of my own design, a crocheted scarf, felted wool beads, a glitzy dickie/cowl style scarf and an iPod Nano case. I also hand wrapped all of said gifts. Sadly however, I failed to make a 3rd felted purse, a seed stitch scarf and some cotton dish towels. lol Go figure. So now that I am finally recovering from the insanity of it all. I can now work on some simple but fun projects.



Here are some of the projects I finished. Sadly however I do not have any FO pictures to show since I ended up giving the gifts away! Those that got the hand made gifts know to send me pictures of themselves using their item(s). So hopefully I will be getting those via email soon enough. =D

No comments: